The Singer 7258 sewing machine’s quality is underlined by its accolades. It has worn the Consumer Digest Award and has received Best Buy merit. I have rarely heard a bad customer review about this product.
Modern technology has been utilized exquisitely without taking away the user from the sewing process. The user will blend their creativity with the machine’s ability to produce excellent material. This Singer machine will take your sewing experience and quality to another level.
100 Built-in Stitches
The Singer 7258 sewing machine has 100 built-in stitches that include 9 Essential, 8 Stretch, 76 Decorative and 7 Fully Automatic Buttonholes. It is a smart sewing machine.
The stitches are useful in crafting, sewing, and quilting. The stitches can be selected by the touch of a button on a LED screen. They will provide you with more creative options to improve your sewing.
STAYBRIGHT™ LED Light
The Singer 7258 sewing machine has a special LED light bulb that can run for as long as 100,000 continuous hours to illuminate your workspace so you can have an exceptional view of your work.
The bulb will stay cool for as long as the machine runs. The company has a patent for this technology, and you will not find it anywhere else.
Features and Specification of Singer 7258 Sewing Machine
- 100 Stitch Sewing Machine with 10 Presser Feet Perfect For Crafting, Sewing, and Quilting
- STAYBRIGHT™ LED Light to brighten our workspace for better results
- Easy Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader
- LED Display Screen with Automatic Stitch Length and Width
- Easy-to-Load Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear Cover
- Electronic Auto Pilot with START/STOP button allows you to sew without the foot pedal and easily control your speed
- Includes accessories such as an all-purpose foot (on the machine), zipper foot, buttonhole foot, blind hem foot, satin stitch foot, overcasting foot, darning & embroidery foot, gathering foot, rolled hem foot, quarter inch foot.
- Pack of needles, bobbins, thread spool caps, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt, darning plate, needle plate screwdriver, seam ripper /lint brush, soft-sided dust cover, foot pedal, power cord, instruction manual (English, Spanish, French)and a machine intro DVD.
Customer Reviews and Rating
The users of this machine particularly enjoy using it and many rave about how good it is. There are currently about 2150 plus customer reviews on Amazon so far.
Some of the components of the Singer 7258 sewing machine may be too fragile and may expose the user to the most dangerous parts of the machine. It is a safety issue that could lead to some bodily harm.
However, if one is careful, it is unlikely that it will lead to any injury. Another problem with the Singer 7258 sewing machine is that it has trouble dealing with thick fabrics.
The needle will often break if you use thick material, and you may be required to acquire a bobbin winder. Being a heavy duty machine is not one of the machine’s strong suits but no other sewing machine will work as beautifully on light material as the Singer 7258 sewing machine.
The Singer 7258 sewing machine is one for the modern day. It blends old school functionality with modern technology to give the user quite an experience. It will fit perfectly in any factory and even more so in the house. I have never seen a sewing machine receive such praise, and you should find out why it has.